Currently alive, at 35 years of age.
Categories: echo $strCat;?>
1984 – Born on the 15th of September in London, England. Prince Harry is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales and his first wife, the late Diana, Princess of Wales.
– He is third in the line of succession to the British Throne and the thrones of the other Commonwealth Realms, behind his father, and his older brother, Prince William of Wales.
1988 – He attended "Fun With Music", a music appreciation class conducted by Ann Rachlin.
1997 – His mother was killed in a car accident in Paris, with her boyfriend Dodi Al-Fayed on August 31st.
1998 – He attended Eton College located in Berkshire.
2001 – Harry admitted to his father that he had indulged in underaged drinking binges and had experimented with marijuana.
2003 – He completed his education at Eton with two A-levels.
– Dated Chelsy Davy.
– He developed his love of sport, particularly polo and rugby.
– In Australia, he worked on a cattle station, and watched the Rugby World Cup being held in the country.
– In Africa, he worked in an orphanage in Lesotho.
2004 – Prince Harry flew to Argentina in November to play polo and see his girlfriend Chelsy Davy.
2005 – Entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. He was known as Officer Cadet Wales instead of using his royal title, and was part of Alamein Company.
– Harry attended a "Colonials and Natives" costume party dressed in an SS uniform from the Afrika Corps during World War II.
2006 – In April, launched a charity with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho to aid children orphaned by HIV/AIDS. The charity is named Sentebale: The Princes’ Fund for Lesotho. Sentebale is a Sesotho word meaning forget-me-not.
– He was appointed as one of nine new Commodores-in-Chief of the Royal Navy, alongside other members of his family. Prince Harry was appointed as Commodore-in-Chief, Small Ships and Diving.
2007 – In February, it was announced that he would join his regiment, The Blues and Royals, on a six month tour of Iraq, an active combat zone but later cancelled due to threats of his life.